I found an amazing website today: Sunny Mummy. She posted a “Perfectly Me” blog post and I thought I’d do the same! 🙂 Enjoy!
10 things that are Perfectly Me:
1. I’m not a perfectionist. Not in any way. I like to do my best, but if it’s not perfect that’s fine with me. Nobody’s perfect anyway!
2. I have always had the ability to shrug off other’s opinions of me. Peer pressure never really got to me, even as a kid. I was always fine doing my own thing, in my own way. I’m very thankful for that now, as an adult.
3. I stand up for people, and I’m a “helper”. I really believe one of God’s purposes in my life is to help others as much as I can. It’s not always easy, but I try.
4. I love to sleep. It’s a hobby really. A nice cool bed and a big fluffy quilt and I’m set.
5. I don’t wish for a million dollars, or even more hours in a day. I just wish for more energy. I wish that when I got home from work I wasn’t exhausted. I wish I could push all-out until I fall down into bed.
6. I love coffee. Not just to help me with energy (see item 4), but any time, any way. Usually black. Coffee and a good book – that’s all I need.
7. I have NO memory. Zilch. Even if you tell me your name a hundred times I may still forget it. That doesn’t mean I don’t care about you – I always remember a face – I just can’t remember facts, figures, etc.
8. What was I saying??
9. I can’t watch anything scary, gory, or disturbing. I can’t watch medical dramas even. However, I often-times enjoy the storylines of these movies/shows and will hound my husband to tell me what happened – just without the visual aspects. He gets annoyed by that sometimes but always fills me in. 🙂
10. If I could only save one thing during a house fire and my family was safe I’d save my scrapbooks. I don’t know how I’d carry them all out in one trip, but by gosh I’d try!! The first to be scooped up would be my daughter’s baby albums. After that I’d be ok. Heartbroken, but ok. Oh, and anything with photos of my grandparents. I tell my family that if I die and none of my descendants want my scrapbooks to bury them with me! 😉
Well, those are 10 things that are Perfectly Me. I wouldn’t trade my family or these things for any amount of money in the world.